Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 1~I AM surrounded by love and encouragement.

I am surrounded by love and encouragement.


Everywhere I go, I feel love radiating toward me. I make choices that I am proud of. And if I ever feel uncertain about myself or my decisions, I remember that all the love I need is there for me. I am surrounded by love and encouragement.


If I ever feel down, I remind myself that I am a valuable person and that my actions have positive effects. I call to mind all of my past successes. And I make sure to extend to myself the same love and encouragement that I endeavor to give to others. After all, love is a verb - an action. 


To really care for others, I have to first love myself.


Today, I know that I am surrounded by love and encouragement. Everywhere I turn, I see signs that I am valued. These signs inspire me each day to rededicate myself to acting lovingly toward myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment